Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 13 October 2011

Delhi and the Aam Aadmi

Last week, was fun. Chicken tikka at C.R. Park and the burning of raavan on the night of dussherra were what i wanted to see and do. What i got in return was DENGUE fever. Ek Macchar sala insaan ko bore kar deta hai! No points for guessing, last week wasn't much fun. I was confined to bed for most of it with bottles of saline solution being injected into me at blazing fast speeds. I had so much planned for this blog. But it was not to be. So here i am with an interview. Its not someone famous. But he sure is familiar: the common man. I was at the local salon near my house trying to tape an interview for class. My first ever, and it did not turn out to be that bad after all.
This is what Pawan Kumar had to say about his job, education, Anna Hazare and life in the big city!



1 comment: